ZPrinter 650 Systems 3D Printer - SECOND HAND DEAL
Largest Models, greatest throughput
Prints a new running shoe prototype in full size, or a large architectural model, in a single build
• industry’s largest build size: 10 x 15 x 8 inches (254 x 381 x 203 mm)
• Most useful build area available
• Build multiple models at the same time by stacking and nesting parts — without support structures
• print very large models without combining smaller parts into a whole
Superior color highest quality color available in a 3d printer
• color dramatically communicates design intent
• produce realistic color models without painting
• Better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs
• five print heads, including black, provide the bestrange of accurate colors, including a true black, and consistent color
• 3d print text labels or images directly onto models
What is the difference between Z650 and 660Pro?
We have received many questions on this topic and now our experts will answer them.
In 2012 3dsystems acquired Z Corporation, a leading company in multi-colour inkjet 3D printing. After the acquisition, 3dsystems refurbished the Z650 and called it the Projet 660Pro.
upgrading the machine's internal pc
much higher colour gamut than the previous one
This 3D printer after more than 10 years is still produced by 3dsystems and any spare parts are also compatible for the Z650.
What can I say, an indestructible 3D printer!
Condition: Second Hand
Application premium color, easy to use, largest build size, office friendly Multicolor yes Automated yes Build speed 2–4 layers per minute Build size 10 x 15 x 8 inches (254 x 381 x 203 mm) Material options High-performance composite Layer thickness 0.0035–0.004 inches (0.089–0.102 mm) Resolution 600 x 540 dpi Number of print Heads 5 Number of Jets 1520 File formats: stl, vrMl, ply, 3ds, zpr Equipment dimensions 74 x 29 x 57 inches (188 x 74 x 145 cm) Equipment Weight 750 lbs (340 kg) Power requirements 100–240v 50–60Hz 15-7.5a Network connectivity tcp/ip 100/10 base t Workstation Compability Windows® Xp professional and Windows vista® Business/ultimate Regulatory compliance ce, csa Special facility none