We inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information: – confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway; – the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
– if the data are not collected from the data subject, all the information available on their origin;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling; – a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
1. Personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3. The party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
4. personal data have been processed unlawfully;
5. Personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
The data controller, if he has made public personal data and is obliged to delete it, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of treatment in the event that:
1. The interested party contests the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2.The treatment is illegal, and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
3.Where the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. The interested party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
e) Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data,
following the procedures and indications published on the official website of European Authority https://europa.eu/european-union/abouteuropa/privacy-policy
f) Right to data portability:
or the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one data controller to another.
g) Right to oppose:
at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the event that:
1. the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, subject to clarification of the grounds of the opposition;
2. Personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision:
is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or the Member State to which the data controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time;
obviously with every consequence deriving from the impossibility of being able to comply with legislative or contractual provisions if the treatment is established by these provisions.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.